You don't want to take any chances with carbon monoxide (CO) leaks. You can't see or smell this dangerous gas which leads to 20,000 emergency room visits annually*. Yearly service to your home's heating systems, fuel-burning appliances, vents and chimney flues can help prevent any issues leading to a carbon monoxide problem.
Darryl Barber & Sons - BPI certified in carbon monoxide detection, will inspect and service heating systems and appliances, and conduct a whole-house CO test using gas leak detectors and CO detectors for improperly functioning ranges, heaters, water heaters, and dryers.
Call us to schedule your CO test today. While we're at your home we can advise you on the proper placement and installation for CO alarms.
IMPORTANT: If you smell gas, or suspect a CO leak leave the building, taking your family and pets with you, and call 911 immediately from outside the house - especially if anyone in your home is experiencing symptoms. "The most common symptoms of CO poisoning are headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, and confusion." [*source: cdc.gov/co/faqs.htm]